Armorgard Rubble Truck on-site designed for handling waste and rubble when working on building sites. Manufactured with an in-built tipping feature, 400 litre capacity scoop and extra strength crane lifting eyes. Supplied with solid rubber tyres the stack-able design ensures a clutter free working space. Rubble Truck Lid increases capacity by 160 litres.
|Item||Part No||Internal Dimensions
W x L x H (mm)
W x L x H (mm)
|Rubble Truck||RT400||675 x 1330 x 650||760 x 1460 x 855||88.5|
|Ruble Truck Lid||RTHL||210 x 580 x 1400||260 x 770 x 1405||19|
- Multi-purpose Rubble Truck with in-built tipping feature
- Ideal for handling materials, waste and rubble
- Extra strength welded crane lifting eyes
- Unique stack-able design
- Robust construction using 2 mm steel
- Solid rubber tyres
- Huge 400 litre capacity scoop
- 750 kg weight loading capacity
- Rubber side protection buffers
- Colour: Charcoal Grey RAL 7021
- Heaped lid prevents contents spilling out
- Slots for lifting eyes enable Rubble truck to be safely lifted with the lid on
- Lid can't be removed whilst hooks attached to the lifting eyes
- Increases load capacity 160 litres
Armorgard Sack Trucks ideal for transporting boxes, parcels, sacks etc. Sturdy units, built to last, with double strength weld joints and heavy duty tyres.
Armorgard TriLoad, test weight trolley frame and cage system, designed for moving hand test weights around site safely and efficiently.
Armorgard LoadAll trolley, designed for storing and transporting large sheets of materials such as plasterboard.