CONDITIONS OF SALE MULTIMAC LIMITED
In these conditions “the Seller” means Multimac Limited, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire
1. ACCEPTANCE: All orders accepted by the Seller will be subject to these conditions of sale. If the Buyer issues his own Purchase Order containing Conditions of Purchase these Conditions of sale shall be deemed to be incorporated in such Purchase Order and shall override any conflicting provision of the Purchase Order.
2. PRICES: All prices shown on our website (www.unimac.co.uk) are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error, Multimac Limited has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product.
4. SPECIFICATIONS: Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the product specifications and dimensions are accurate, they are given for guidance only. For applications where a specification is critical (including *colours), customers are advised to check with the Seller prior to purchase. The Seller reserves the right to amend product specification and dimensions without prior notice. *Please note that colours may appear different on screen and in printed material, it is also possible for colours to vary throughout a batch due to the nature of manufacturing. If colour is critical, please discuss with the Seller before placing your order.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Prices and Value Added Tax and carriage charges are strictly nett and payment is due within 30 days of invoice date, when the full invoice value becomes due. No set-off for any reason will be allowed. If payment is not received on the due date the Seller shall be entitled to interest on any outstanding balance at the rate of 2% above the Bang of England minimum lending rate current at the time.
Please note that products delivered on a pallet will be delivered by a trusted and reputable pallet delivery company. It is not the delivery driver’s responsibility to unpack your pallet/s, nor, personally handle them to your front door. It is their responsibility to ensure your delivery arrives at the delivery address where it can be unloaded from the truck at the most convenient location nearest to the point you desire. Multimac Limited will always endeavour to follow any special delivery requests, please inform us of any special delivery instructions when placing your order.
Collection: If you are collecting your goods, please ensure they are ready to collect before arranging pickup from our warehouses or factories.
7. DAMAGED GOODS and CLAIMS: any shortage or damage must be reported in writing both to the carriers and the Seller within three days of receipt of the goods, otherwise claims cannot be considered.
8. CANCELLATION: For Businesses, Public Sector and Organisations: The Seller reserves the right to levy a 20% charge for goods ordered by the Buyer which are subsequently cancelled or returned.
For “Domestic Consumers”: The Seller abides by the distance selling regulations. It is the Buyer’s (Domestic Consumers Only) right to cancel their order from the moment the order is placed until ‘up to’ (seven) working days from receiving delivery of goods. A full refund will be issued within 14 days of cancellation (should goods not be already dispatched) or 14 days from proof the goods have been returned. A refund will be issued by the same means of payment of the original transaction.
All: The Buyer must send confirmation of cancellation in written format by email or letter. Goods shall be returned at the Buyer’s expense, unless goods are faulty, mis-sold or damaged.
9. SPECIALS: Specially fabricated and non-standard products cannot be returned or credited.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Multimac Limited, Southfields, Boraston Lane, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire WR15 8RB
Unimac is a web trading division of Multimac Limited.
Telephone: 01584-819233 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.unimac.co.uk
Return to home page>