British manufactured, fork mounted wheelie bin lifter, designed to safely lift, transport and empty 660/1100 wheelie bins equipped with side trunnions. Discharge of bin contents is controlled by a gearbox operated by a continual loop chain.
Operating the unit
- Secure attachment to forks using, zinc plated, twist screws
- Position attachment under side trunnions of wheelie bin
- Lift bin clear of ground
- Insert securing pins above trunnions.
- Secure in position with safety strap.
- Manoeuvre bin to discharge point and raise to desired tipping height.
- Rotate bin with the aid of endless chain, until bin is fully discharged
- 50 – 1 geared gear box
- 6 metres endless chain
- Ratchet tensioner strap to leading edge
- Zinc plated twist screws for safe attachment to truck
- Painted bright orange for safety
Suitable for handling bin sizes 660 & 1100 litres fitted with side trunnions
Load centre: 1240 (mm)
Weight: 170 kg
Maximum fork section: 150 x 50 (mm)
Supplied complete with Operation, maintenance & H&S Instruction Sticker
Availability 3-4 weeks. FREE UK mainland delivery (excluding Highlands & Islands)
View full range of bin tippers