Large volume hydraulic tipping skip, ideal for industries handling bulk materials such as grain, beet and aggregates. Unit can be emptied at any height, operated from the driver's seat. Hydraulic system gives precise control when discharging contents, saving pressure on forks. Robust unit with a sturdy frame, body wall with reinforced edging and safety chain to prevent slipping.
Supplied complete with hydraulic cylinders and tubing but WITHOUT connecting couplings.
Note: This product is a non-standard item and will be manufactured exclusively for you. Therefore, the product cannot be returned.
||L x W x H (mm)
||2340 x 1700 x 1210
||2340 x 2230 x 1210
||2340 x 2230 x 1470
||2340 x 2230 x 1730
- Sturdy frame with fork sleeves
- Secured by chain to prevent slipping and unintentional emptying
- Can be emptied at any height from the safety of driver’s seat
- 2 swivel + 2 fixed solid rubber castors Ø 200 x 50 mm, one swivel castor with brake .Increases height of unit by 235 mm
- Galvanized 2-part lid can be opened from both sides
- Fully welded, oil and watertight version
- Units BKC 400/500 can be fitted with extension frames to increase volume capacities.
Fork Sleeve Dimensions:
BKC 200-500 A=600 B=200 C=80 (mm)
Delivered complete with ‘CE’-Certificate, EG conformity statement and full operating instructions.
Free Uk mainland delivery (excluding Highlands & Islands)